Pandora One Terms
by Chris Messina 6 years, 8 months ago
PANDORA ONE TERMS
Welcome to Pandora One
A Pandora One Subscription provides you with access to the Pandora One Desktop Application, higher quality audio and unlimited, ad-free access to Pandora's internet radio services.
By registering for a Pandora One Subscription, you agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions ("Pandora One Terms."), which apply to all versions of Pandora One, whether they be free, paid or gift subscriptions. Pandora reserves the right to change, update and revise the Pandora One Terms from time to time, at its sole discretion, by posting the most current version of the Pandora One Terms here.
- To purchase a Pandora One Subscription, you must be:
You will be asked to provide valid registration information, a valid payment method, and other payment information at the time of purchase.
- A resident of the United States;
- Legally capable of entering into a binding contract; and
- Either at least 18 years of age, or between the ages of 13 and 18 years of age, or the parent or legal guardian of someone between the ages of 13 and 18.
- The Pandora One Subscription is an annual subscription. The day that you register for and purchase your Pandora One Subscription ("Activation Date") is the first day of your annual billing cycle. Your Subscription will expire 1 year from the Activation Date, unless you renew it automatically or manually in accordance with the terms of your Pandora One Subscription.
- By purchasing a Pandora One Subscription, you authorize Pandora to charge the then-current annual Pandora One subscription fee amount to the payment method that you provided at the time of purchase. The subscription fee is exclusive of any applicable Federal, state or municipal taxes or duties. Pandora may change the subscription fee amount upon 30 days' prior notice to you via email. Any changes to the subscription fee will be effective upon your next billing cycle, and will not apply retroactively or to the remainder of your current Pandora One Subscription year.
- Unless you unselect the "Auto-Renew" option for your Pandora One Subscription, your Pandora One Subscription will automatically renew for another one year period at the end of each subscription year, unless you terminate your Pandora One Subscription prior to expiration of the then-current subscription year. At the time of renewal, Pandora will charge the credit card you provided on the Activation Date, unless you provide Pandora with an alternate payment method prior to expiration of the then-current subscription year.
- You may cancel your Pandora One Subscription at any point during your subscription and receive a pro-rated refund of the subscription fee for any unused months of your current subscription year (partial months will not be refunded). Refunds will be issued to the credit or debit card you provided on the Activation Date. You should allow between 7 and 10 business days for the credit to appear in your account. Contact Pandora Listener Support [http://www.pandora.com/support/] for assistance.
- You may not transfer your Pandora One Subscription, or share your Pandora One Subscription account with any third party. You may only use your Pandora One Subscription and the Pandora One service for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- Pandora One Desktop Application. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you have the appropriate software, hardware, and Internet connection necessary to operate the Pandora One Desktop Application. You may also be required to download additional third party software, or from time to time, download upgraded versions of the Pandora One Desktop Application. Pandora reserves the right to cease supporting any hardware or software platform at any time, with or without notice to you.
- Pandora One Free Trial. From time to time, Pandora may, in its sole discretion, offer a one-time, free trial to first-time Pandora One subscribers ("Free Trial"), which provides listeners with the benefits of a Pandora One Subscription for no charge during the designated Free Trial period. The length of any Free Trial period may vary. In order to participate in a Free Trial, you must be a registered Pandora.com user. Unless otherwise stated in the applicable Free Trial offer, if you are a current Pandora One subscriber or have previously participated in a Free Trial , you are not eligible to receive a Free Trial. During the Free Trial, you will receive the benefits of a Pandora One Subscription for no charge. Prior to or upon expiration of the Free Trial period, Pandora may, in its sole discretion, notify you that your Free Trial is about to expire or has expired, and ask if you wish to purchase a Pandora One Subscription. Free Trials are subject to these Pandora One Terms, to the extent applicable.
- For additional terms and conditions regarding Pandora One Gift Subscriptions, go to www.pandora.com/legal_p1_gift.
Last Updated: March 8, 2011